NetBurner, NBEclipse + OSX/Mac

Discussion to talk about software related topics only.
Forrest

NetBurner, NBEclipse + OSX/Mac

Post by Forrest »

We are gauging interest in a new release under OSX with our tools. Is anyone currently using OSX to build for a NetBurner, or have ported any of our tools to the mac os? I'm also interested if anybody is using Eclipse under OSX, and have success with the CDT plugin, in particular.

The goal would be to be able to include an NBEclipse + command line option under OSX. This would mean porting our NBEclipse plugin, compiler, and various command line tools.

In other, slightly related news, I have a working NBEclipse build under the new Eclipse Indigo release. A beta should be forthcoming in the next few weeks.
Forrest Stanley
Project Engineer
NetBurner, Inc

NetBurner Learn Articles: http://www.netburner.com/learn
fanat9

Re: NetBurner, NBEclipse + OSX/Mac

Post by fanat9 »

Update for Indigo would be nice =)
v8dave

Post by v8dave »

Hi Forrest,

I would be very interested if you could do this for Linux (Ubuntu) as I have changed my laptop to this for Android development and when I travel it would be good to have Netburner development running on this machine too.

Cheers,
Dave...
jhopper

Post by jhopper »

I would definitely be interested in an osx version of nbeclipse. I primarily use osx and hate using windows to program the netburner ;)
fsedano

Post by fsedano »

+1 here - Using MacOS to develop, it's inconvenient to fire up a Windows VM just for the netburner. Ready to betatest if needed :-) Already using indigo on Mac for other development.
rsg

Post by rsg »

Another +1 for Ubuntu or the like...