Looking for Netburner programmer in UK

for everything else
v8dave

Looking for Netburner programmer in UK

Post by v8dave »

I am looking for a Netburner programmer in the UK with experience of the MOD5234 for a small project for a client of mine.

We have a keyboard switcher with 8 RS485 inputs and 2 RS485 outputs. This is design to multiplex up to 8 keyboards to 1 or 2 matrix switching units. The software will talk on the 8 ports to a keyboard which passes back small packets of serial data. This is then buffered and sent to the 2 outputs. The 2 outputs will listen for the matrix talking to it and the software will emulate a keyboard. The system should buffer the keyboard inputs and then send to the matrix. The 8 serial ports are using the ETPU and the 2 outputs are native ports.

Setup is down via the Ethernet port so will require Web programming on the Netburner.

Some software has been written to create the basic testing and there is a partial setup Webpage page for settings.

The hardware is already designed and we are looking for a programmer based in the UK (we will send you the hardware so UK is ideally preferred) and my client is looking to complete this project in about 2 weeks if possible. You would receive a keyboard, a matrix and the switching unit.

Please reply to me at dave@axoninstruments.biz with your location and rates if you are interested in this project. My client is based in Aberdeen, Scotland.

Cheers.
Dave...
BBAdmin
Site Admin

Re: Looking for Netburner programmer in UK

Post by BBAdmin »

Hi Dave,

We have a list of consultants on our web site:
http://www.netburner.com/company/netbur ... tants.html.

No one on the list is in the UK at the moment. But if there is someone there that has worked on at least 2 NetBurner based products we would be happy to talk with them.