Adding additional serial numbers?

Topics for the Eclipse Environment
Heliotopos

Adding additional serial numbers?

Post by Heliotopos »

I originally installed NBEclipse 2.6 with a MOD5234 serial number. I just got a Nano kit and want to use both, but can't figure out where to add the new serial number to get the Nano target platform in NBEclipse. Is there a way to do this with my current installation, or do I have to uninstall and re-install the NNDK supplying the serial number for both platforms in the installer?

Thanks
dciliske

Re: Adding additional serial numbers?

Post by dciliske »

There is not a way to do that currently; you'll need to do a full reinstall with the additional key. You do not need to unistall first though; the installer moves all previous versions into a fallback directory called "nburn_old" inside the main nburn directory.

We've discussed adding this feature before and will likely do so at some point, but it's mainly on our wishlist with no known timeline for implementation.

-Dan
Dan Ciliske
Project Engineer
Netburner, Inc
Heliotopos

Post by Heliotopos »

Good to go, thanks!
kathi

Post by kathi »

I used MOD5213 and used the NBEclipse from the CD that came with MOD5213 development kit. I recently upgraded to MOD54415 and installed the NBEclipse that came with the new development kit. I was wondering what needs to be done to be able to use the new NBEclipse to write programs for both MOD5213 and MOD54415? Thank you.
pbreed

Post by pbreed »

To use eclipse for multiple platforms, run the install and include the serial number for each of the platforms you want to use.