PORT assignment

Community forum for discussion and support of the PINK product and development kit
Mike2545

PORT assignment

Post by Mike2545 »

Hi, On the configuration tab /nb_config.htm There is a field to input the Web Server Port Number, I have put in 1500, power cycled the unit and it still listens to port 80. Am I not rebooting the unit correctly or does this feature not work?

Using v1.46
TomNB

Re: PORT assignment

Post by TomNB »

This has been fixed and will be available by Friday in rev 1.46. Somehow the port setting was lost when the app was ported to the dual stack branch.
Mike2545

Post by Mike2545 »

Wow, thanks. You may want the team to look at the Nb_varSV (Last Post Variable Number). I am getting inaccurate Vars being reported.

And although I have not tried it in some time, I could never get the message part of an email to work, the email would be delivered but the message field would be blank.
Contacted my internet service provider, they looked into it on their end, they couldn't find anything.
I sent the unit back to Parallax for it to be fixed, they examined my code, the unit was returned, still not working right with no explanation. Was an early firmware version either 36 or 38. Maybe fixed already?
TomNB

Post by TomNB »

We tested email with 1.46 since tls email support was the reason for the release. It worked correctly in our tests.
Mike2545

Post by Mike2545 »

Thanks Tom, I was able to get the whole content to be delivered in a test today. :D
Mike2545

Post by Mike2545 »

That is exciting about the new firmware release, did you have a chance to look at Nb_varSV (Last Post Variable Number)?