GPIO OnClick Program

for everything else
jokes304

GPIO OnClick Program

Post by jokes304 »

I am trying to create a program that will change the output of a GPIO with the click of a button. I am new to this and have been trying to figure out how it is done in the sample programs but have had no luck. Could someone please explain it to me or turn me on to a website that has a sample program like this that I can walk through. I am using a network enabled MOD5234. Thank you.
Chris Ruff

Re: GPIO OnClick Program

Post by Chris Ruff »

Click where?

on a web page?

check out the Factory Demo in your Examples directory on your harddrive under \nburn. There is a spot where clicking on boxes turns on and off the leds on the carrier board

Chris
Real Programmers don't comment their code. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand
Ridgeglider

Post by Ridgeglider »

Most of the factory demos allow you tpo do this.
lgitlitz

Post by lgitlitz »

You need to include some more details about what you need help with in this type of application? For example, the hardware code that controls the GPIO pins, the webpage interface, the code that connects the two together? If you have not done so yet then I highly recommend reading the programmers manual ( C:\nburn\docs\NetworkProgrammersGuide ). It may answer most of your questions and will help you understand the code from the example applications. There are also some videos that may help on the NetBurner web page (http://www.netburner.com/demonstration/ ... ation.html), you should definitely look at the Dynamic HTML Video. The technical documents page has some good application notes for hardware peripherals available on the products (http://www.netburner.com/support/techni ... ments.html). The Pin I/O class application note shows the easiest way to control GPIO on the module products.

You may then want to look at the factory demo for the MOD5234 (C:\nburn\examples\MOD5234\Mod5234FactoryDemo). There are web-based controls in this example that allow you to toggle the LEDs and see the switch status. Another example that does this is the flash demo (C:\nburn\examples\MOD5234\FlashDemo). This interface is a much nicer on the eyes but requires Flash programming.