MTTTY Commands

Discussion to talk about software related topics only.
tpannone

MTTTY Commands

Post by tpannone »

Every so often I have to use MTTTY to fix something on my MOD5282, and I always struggle to find the particular command I need.

Is there any particular document where I can find a comprehensive list of the commands that can be used with MTTTY?
TomNB

Re: MTTTY Commands

Post by TomNB »

Hello,

MTTTY is just a serial terminal, so any interaction comes from whatever serial device you are connected to. To clarify, are you asking about the MTTTY configuration (from the main menu bar), or whatever device you are connected to? If you have your own application running on the MOD5282, then your application is in control of the commands. If you are connected and somehow end up in the MOD5282 monitor, you can type "help" to get a list of commands. But be very careful in the monitor, it is for advanced use, and it is possible to create significant problems if you enter incorrect parameters.
tpannone

Post by tpannone »

I guess what I means is I am plugged into the debug port on my MOD5282 and I'm monitoring the port messages using MTTTY. During a reboot, I have two seconds to type 'A' and interrupt the launching of the application loaded in flash. At that point I get the nb> prompt.

What are the valid commands that can be typed at the prompt? I'm familiar with DL and FLA from reading some of the documents that came with the development system. There must be more. I just not sure where to locate them all.
TomNB

Post by TomNB »

Once at the NB> prompt, you can type "help" to get a list and description of commands. The usual commands used are: "setup" and "fla".
tpannone

Post by tpannone »

Thanks TomNB.