MOD5441XFactoryApp does not compile

Discussion to talk about software related topics only.
jgarneau

MOD5441XFactoryApp does not compile

Post by jgarneau »

The "MOD5441XFactoryApp" does not compile!

Compiler output:

Code: Select all

C:\Users\nbworkspace\Mod5441xFactoryApp\Release/../src/main.cpp:129: undefined reference to `f_enterFS'
./src/tests.o: In function `doSingleMemCardTest(int)':
C:\Users\nbworkspace\Mod5441xFactoryApp\Release/../src/tests.cpp:78: undefined reference to `fm_initvolume'
C:\Users\nbworkspace\Mod5441xFactoryApp\Release/../src/tests.cpp:84: undefined reference to `fm_chdrive'
C:\Users\nbworkspace\Mod5441xFactoryApp\Release/../src/tests.cpp:88: undefined reference to `fm_open'
C:\Users\nbworkspace\Mod5441xFactoryApp\Release/../src/tests.cpp:93: undefined reference to `fm_write'
C:\Users\nbworkspace\Mod5441xFactoryApp\Release/../src/tests.cpp:94: undefined reference to `fm_close'
C:\Users\nbworkspace\Mod5441xFactoryApp\Release/../src/tests.cpp:97: undefined reference to `fm_delvolume'
C:\Users\nbworkspace\Mod5441xFactoryApp\Release/../src/tests.cpp:80: undefined reference to `fm_initvolume'
jgarneau

Re: MOD5441XFactoryApp does not compile

Post by jgarneau »

I have found the problem. This app need the library "libFatFile.a".
I don't understand why this lib is not in the project but the documentation "NBEclipseGettingStarted" must tell the procedure to add the library.
More, for adding the lib you must omit the first "lib" prefix, the system will add automaticaly!
Now I can compile and link.