MODM7AE70

Discussion to talk about software related topics only.
saram1

Re: MODM7AE70

Post by saram1 »

Hi,

I was told by my system support that if I am using an internal network I should not have issue with firewall. Any way I will ask him again.
When I ran find6.py here are the results:
C:\nburn\pctools\find\python>find6.py

C:\nburn\pctools\find\python>

NOTHING was displayed.

I will check again with the system adminstrator and let you know.

Thanks,
saram.
ecasey

Post by ecasey »

Hi Saram,

Once you are sure that there is no firewall blocking on your PC,

Try this:
1. Start MTTTY;
2. Press the Reset button on the MOD.
3. As soon as you see the "Waiting 2 seconds...", press the "A" key ( that is <shift>+a).
4. That should put you in the bootloader.
5. From the NBEclipse Help tab select "Discover Netburner Devices".

Give it about a minute to load. If it shows no devices, press the "Launch IP Setup" icon in the NBEclipse task bar (it has an "IP" in the icon, just to the right of the center of the bar.

I found that this would get the Discover to work. I also had to do this a few times when a program wouldn't load while doing some testing.

Ed
saram1

Post by saram1 »

Hi,

Ed solusion didn't work for me.
I'm still wait for IPSetup.exe standalone from the support.
mayne this will help.

saram.
krastatter

Post by krastatter »

Is it possible for the NetBurner 3.0 tools to program a MODM7AE70 if the computer is not connected to the Internet?
saram1

Post by saram1 »

pbreed wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:20 am Are you on a network with connection to the internet?

If so what do you see at discover.netburner.com?

If not what do you see with the ipsetup.exe standalone app?
Hi,

Finally I got the IPSetup.exe standalone app, and I ran it.
again I got nothing. It does not see my kit.

saram.

How can I send you a picture?
saram1

Post by saram1 »

Any news?

Why the NBEclipes does not see my Card.
I can work with it only if I am writting the IP by my self. The auto search does not work, the tools find do not work.

saram.

I want to send PICTURE to show you, but how can I do it asked a link to browser, where should I put it?

P.S:
I remind you that the sytem description is:
NNDK 3.0.0 at Windows 7 PRO.
TomNB

Post by TomNB »

Hello,

You said: "I was told by my system support that if I am using an internal network I should not have issue with firewall. Any way I will ask him again."

This is not true. IPSetup and the find utilities need network access, and if there is a firewall on your PC (not your company, but the PC you are working on), they will not be able to report anything. Make sure you are using IPSetup version 2.5.

Can you please clarify what you mean by this statement: "I can work with it only if I am writting the IP by my self"?

Another test you could try just as a data point is that if you have multiple network interfaces, temporarily disable all but the one used to connect to the module. That will tell you if there is some odd routing going on with your PC.
TomNB

Post by TomNB »

On Aug 14 it was suggested you open a support ticket at support.netburner.com so we could assign someone to your case. Did you happen to do that?