sbl2ex is not detecting

Discussion to talk about software related topics only.
abbu2390

sbl2ex is not detecting

Post by abbu2390 »

no functionality, no +++ response, no response to 'A' during first two seconds...nothing. The uart tx line drops to about -6v, so I know the power is supplied.i tried to do serial recovery but no response...can anyone help??
TomNB

Re: sbl2ex is not detecting

Post by TomNB »

Hello,

We would need a lot more information to help you.

Exactly which SBL2e do you have?

Did it ever work?

If a SBL2e module, are you running in our development board, or is it in your own hardware? If your own hardware, does it work in our development board?

What is the voltage and current rating of your power supply?

Are you writing your own code, or using our factory app?

What are you connected to, and please describe the wiring and signals in detail.

Feel free to add more detail. Without it, the problem could be anything.
abbu2390

Post by abbu2390 »

hi

Thanks for ur reply
im using SBL2eX but problem solved it went to boot mode (monitor) so i changed to application mode.

i am writing my own code..

but i have question regarding how to debug in Sble2ex or SBLe2XA ??? (The SBL2e series development kits do not include a graphical debugger)
can u help me with it??
TomNB

Post by TomNB »

The SBL2e is a single chip solution, so it has more limited resources and cannot run a network debugger. You can use printf/iprintf statements do assist in debugging. Or, you can configure the device to have 2 serial ports (see data sheet) during development and use one for status and one for debugging. If you need help with that configuration our support people should be able to assist, so please open a support ticket if you have questions.
abbu2390

Post by abbu2390 »

Thanks for ur help..