My First Build Error

Topics for the Eclipse Environment
tpannone

Re: My First Build Error

Post by tpannone »

Nothing called "workspace" under \Nburn.
tpannone

Post by tpannone »

Since there was no folder called workspace, I uninstalled and then reinstalled NNDK 2.7.7. Although there still was no folder called workspace, NBEclipse created it in C:\nburn on the first launch.

I will now continue with your earlier instructions.
TomNB

Post by TomNB »

Then somehow the installation is not correct. Can you rename c:\nburn to something else, like c:\nburnold, then reinstall to c:\nburn with all default settings?
This is just a test, you can go back to the old one by renaming again.
tpannone

Post by tpannone »

Nope. Installed NBEclipse twice now, and the installation process does not automatically create the folder C:\nburn\NBEclipse\workspace. The only folders under NBEclipse are \configuration, \p2, and \plugins. Also, the installation settings had to be the "default" because I wasn't asked to select anything.

When I start NBEclipse the first time, it asks me to "choose a workspace folder for this session." The default location is C:\nburn.
tpannone

Post by tpannone »

Okay, all of my source files appeared to import correctly and compile albeit with plenty of errors. So now the question is why didn't the steps in Section 6 to create projects in places other than the NBEclipse workspace work for me.