eTPU Configuration with 5234

Discussion to talk about software related topics only.
v8dave

eTPU Configuration with 5234

Post by v8dave »

I have recently updated to 2.6 and I am trying to integrate my custom eTPU settings and keep getting lots of errors with some of the source files.

I see that there is a new set of defines added in the ETPUinit.cpp file. These where not in the old version I have (2.5) and they do not seem to work with the eTPU configuration I download from Freescale. In the past, it was a simple download, extract and it all worked.

Now I get the following error.

Code: Select all

m68k-elf-ar cr C:\nburn/lib/MOD5234.a ETPU/functions_API/etpu_sc.o
ETPU/functions_API/etpu_sm.c: In function 'fs_etpu_sm_init':
 ETPU/functions_API/etpu_bc.o ETPU/functions_API/etpu_qom.o ETPU/functions_API/etpu_hd.o ETPU/functions_API/etpu_asdc.o ETPU/functions_API/etpu_rslv.o ETPU/functions_API/etpu_gpio.o ETPU/functions_API/etpu_sc.o ETPU/functions_API/etpu_pmsmvc.o ETPU/functions_API/etpu_fpm.o ETPU/functions_API/etpu_acimvhz.o ETPU/functions_API/etpu_pwmmdc.o ETPU/functions_API/etpu_app_eng_pos.o ETPU/functions_API/etpu_ic.o
make: *** [ETPU/functions_API/etpu_sm.o] Error 1
The above source file is for Stepper Motor control. I don't have this included in my eTPU set. I have the following:

Code: Select all

/* List of functions:
"GPIO",
"PWM",
"IC",
"OC",
"FPM",
"QOM",
"SPI",
"UART",
"UART_FC",
"QD",
"QDHOME",
"QDINDEX",
I have worked out what the defines are and created them to include my eTPU set but I still get the above error on some of the eTPU functions I don't use.

I have looked at how to remove these from the system and only include the ones I use but I then get errors saying they are missing :(